Benefits of Ontario Ground Water Association Membership:
- Industry Advocacy: for the betterment of your company and all segments of the Ontario ground water industry, have your voice heard where the OGWA has stakeholder status. Your input is always welcomed.
- Ground Water Contractors General Insurance Program: An industry specific insurance program offered to members through Lackner McLennan Insurance.
- Board of Directors: industry professionals addressing all issues for the common benefit of the industry and the membership. Directors act as your voice on the Board. Fulfills the OGWA mandate. Responds to inquiries and complaints; makes referrals to members; provides mediation and education to members and the public.
- OGWA Office: Assisting with inquiries; refers public inquiries to members in their region. The office maintains critical OGWA and membership data, distributes news and information via the The Source section of the Ground Water Canada magazine, maintains the OGWA website and social media sites, and administers the Well Wise water testing program.
- Regional Meetings/Conventions/Trade Shows: Members enjoy discounts on Continuing Education Credit training for MOECP licensing maintenance, industry news and workshops, special pricing on the OGWA convention and NGWA convention - with advanced notice and proprietary information for members only.
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB): The OGWA has partnered with the CFIB, a 48-year-old organization supporting small and mid-size Canadian business. All OGWA members that are Canadian, privately held companies (not publicly traded) will have access to all of the programs and services that CFIB provides to the 110,000 businesses that are members of the Federation. For more information on what programs and services provide go to https://www.cfib-fcei.ca.
- Annual Membership Directory: The Membership Directory is the phone book for our industry and is widely circulated to members and all levels of government and industry as well as a public searchable format on our main page of our website.
- Ground Water Canada Magazine: Members are provided the ability to contribute news and articles in the Source section of the Ground Water Canada Magazine. Ground Water Canada serves the water well industry by providing readers with up-to-date news and information and other items of interest to drillers and the drilling community. Sponsorship & Trade Shows: Sponsorship & OGWA Trade Shows is restricted to members only.
- Web Site: The OGWA website promotes your membership to the public. If you are licenced and listed on the MOECP contractor website plus as an OGWA member listed on our site, what better credentials can you present to your customers? The website provides resources and information for your customers and the public. The Members only section is updated frequently, contains templates for regulatory compliance, links to government and ground water sites, and provides access to forms, information, pertinent news and issues as well as special offers for members only.
- Well Wise Water Testing Program: Administered by the OGWA and provides lower comparative cost laboratory testing of private well water for the public and contractors. This is an additional service you can provide your clients. The OGWA office administers the test orders and provides an easy to read report on the results.
- Other Perks for our members from the following :
CAA - Perkopolis - Brokerlink - Economical Select
CFIB Membership - Gostwear - NGWA - Thrifty - Parkway Ford
The OGWA publishes a high quality membership directory each year. This booklet is the "go to" listing for professionals in the Ontario ground water industry.Member Login instructions here.