Who should Join?
Consider Becoming A Member If You Are ...
- Involved in or interested in supporting the ground water industry in Ontario
- An Ontario Licenced Well Contractor or an Ontario Licenced Well Technician (Drillers, Environmental/Geotechnical Drillers, Pump Installers)
- A Manufacturer and/or Supplier of equipment or products used in this industry
- A Ground Water Scientist and/or Engineer, Geologist, Hydrogeologist
- A Student in ground water or a related field in environmental technology
- A Municipality/Government Body with concern and/or oversight of ground water
- Any ground water professional interested in the advancement of the ground water industry through advocacy, outreach, education, and accreditation
The Ontario Ground Water Association invites licensed water well contractors, their technicians, and all companies and persons with an interest in promoting and protecting Ontario's ground water to apply for membership.
Join the Association and enjoy many opportunities to have a say in your industry.
We offer networking opportunities, training events, a dedicated volunteer board of directors, an executive director, and office staff to assist you. We provide information, tools, skills, and news all focused exclusively on the ground water industry in Ontario.
We support our members with mediation services, be it with government or the public.
Click here to see the OGWA Code of Conduct.
To ensure we can update our system fully and provide the best information to potential customers, please complete both pages of the forms. Those with Licensed Well Technicians, Professional Staff (Scientist & Engineers), or Associate Members are asked to complete the additional information on Page 2 of the application. This provides the greatest exposure to potential clients searching the Membership Directory.
Free membership for college and university students!
We want you to learn more about the Ontario ground water industry and make connections with potential employers and contacts in related fields. Click here for the application!